A variety of incentives are offered by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the County of Greensville. Incentive opportunities also exist through the Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission. Examples of available incentives include:
- Commonwealth Opportunity Fund: Discretionary funds available by the Governor to secure a business location or expansion project for Virginia.
- Virginia Jobs Investment Program: A program that offers customized recruiting and training assistance to companies that are creating new jobs or experiencing technological change.
- Sales and Use Tax Exemptions
- Waiver of Permit and Licensing Fees
- Real Estate and Machinery and Tools Tax Rebate
- Land buy-down
- Waiver of utility connection fees
- Tobacco Commission grants or loans
Greensville County Deputy Administrator
1781 Greensville County Circle
Emporia, Virginia 23847